Next Session Starts
Enrollment Applications Due – Jan 1st
Admissions Interviews Begin – Dec 1st
Admissions Process Concludes – Jan 3rd
Classes Begin – Jan 13th
Classes Conclude – April 17th
Holidays – MLK and Presidents Day
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
Applicants must possess at least a High School Diploma, or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Submit short application found on our website using the apply now button
- All applicants will be sent a short aptitude test
- Selected applicants will be invited to fill out a more comprehensive application, and participate in an in-person, onsite interview.
- The candidate will be informed of their acceptance within 2 weeks of the interview.
- The pre-screening test can be taken at any time.
- Applications must be turned in 8 weeks prior to published date of the session applied for
- Accepted candidates will have 7 calendar days to commit to attendance and pay the enrollment fee.
- Applicants may be waitlisted. Waitlisted candidates may be contacted to fill vacated spots in the program.
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED
- Admissions application.
- Pass pre-screening aptitude test.
- Selection following application interview and on-site aptitude test.